Your Full Name (required)
Have you gone by another name. e.g. maiden name or name change
Date of birth
Your Email (required)
If you would like to expediate the intake process please answer the questions below - if not one of our lawyers or clerks will reach out to you as soon as possible
I'll answer the questionsYesNo
Are you separating from your current spouse/partner?
Are you experiencing problems with a former spouse/partner?
Are you a stepparent, extended family member or foster parent interested in getting custody of or adopting a child already in your care?
Are you a stepparent, extended family member or foster parent interested in getting access to a child not in your care?
1. Full name of spouse/partner
2. Has your spouse/partner gone by any other names?
a. What are those other names?
3. Are you married?
a. Date you began living together
b. Date of marriage
c. Location of marriage
a. Date of cohabitation
4. Have you and your spouse/partner previously been in court?
a. Location of court
b. Is there a final order?
i. Please upload the final order
Max file size is 5 MB
i. Do you have a final agreement?
1. Please upload the final agreement
Max file size is 5 MB
5. Is your spouse/partner in violation of the Court Order or Agreement?
6. Do you have children with this spouse/partner?
c. Who does this child live with?
7. Are children from a former relationship living with you?
c. Name of child's parents
8. What is the relationship to the child(ren)?
9. How long have the child(ren) been in your care or how long have you had a relationship with the child(ren)?
10. Is the Children’s Aid Society involved in your matter?
a. Which Children’s Aid Society is involved?
b. What are the names of the biological parents?
c. Is the matter currently in court?
i. Are there any court orders related to the child(ren)?
If you have any other information you want to provide:
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm is not secure and does not establish a lawyer-client relationship. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.
© 2020 The Ross Firm. Built using WordPress and Mesmerize Theme.