Real Estate Law
People want 3 things from their real estate lawyer:
- If they are buyers…they want the key to their new house.
- If they are sellers…they want the cheque.
- Both want to know it’s being done right.
All lawyers will tell you that they know the law, communicate persuasively, bill fairly and report regularly.
We do that.
Here’s what else you can expect:
• We communicate across platforms that suit you.
The binary choice of in person or by phone is dead everywhere else, why not in law? Skype, FaceTime, Text, Email…no problem. Don’t worry, we still have welcoming offices and make a great cup of coffee so you can feel free to visit any time.
A smarter law firm means a more accessible lawyer.
• We digitized our documents to save trees and time.
Behind the scenes, we keep doing the sophisticated searches and due diligence then digitize the documents, you review them on a huge TV monitor and sign them electronically.
A smarter law firm means a more productive lawyer.
• We use proprietary processes to complete your deal.
In many cases, we can have you in and out of the office in 20 minutes without ever having touched a single piece of paper. Your signed documents will be waiting in your email when you leave.
We can of course do it the old-fashioned way if you prefer, but it’s much more fun doing it electronically.
A smarter law firm means a smarter lawyer.
At The Ross Firm, Real Estate Law stands for:
• Residential Purchases and Sales
• Commercial Purchases and Sales
• Residential & Commercial Leasing
• Mortgages and Refinancing
• Subdivision Development
• Easements, Rights-of-Way, or Boundary Disputes