We all find ourselves in tough situations sometimes in life. We understand that there are lots of reasons why people get involved in the criminal justice system and that every story and every person is different. We’re here to listen to your story and to tell it for you- to get you the best possible outcome.
All lawyers will tell you that they know the law, communicate persuasively, bill fairly and report regularly.
We do that.
Here’s what else you can expect:
• We know this is hard.
We know that this is stressful and there’s a lot on the line. You’ll always know what’s happening and why and we’re always there when you have questions or concerns. In person? Yes. Phone? Sure. Email? Of course. Skype, Facetime, Zoom, text? Absolutely.
A smarter law firm means a more accessible lawyer.
• We get things started right away.
Our electronic Intake process starts before we even meet. This means that we get the Crown Disclosure as soon as possible- so we can start advocating for you right away. When we meet for the first time, we give you the right advice- right away.
A smarter law firm means a more productive lawyer.
• We use technology to move faster and keep your costs down.
We run a paperless practice and use sophisticated technology to keep things moving as quickly as we can and to automate administrative tasks- so you aren’t paying for them.
A smarter law firm means a smarter lawyer.
At The Ross Firm, Criminal Defence means:
• All charges under the Criminal Code of Canada
• Part III- Serious Traffic Offences- under the Provincial Offences Act
• Other serious charges under the Provincial Offences Act, such as charges under the Occupational Health and Safety Act for serious workplace accidents