We are seeking a tech savvy, highly motivated, articulate, team-oriented Receptionist to join our team. The Ross Firm runs a paperless, cloud-based practice. The successful candidate will have at least one year of experience working in a fast-paced office. Our team handles complex matters throughout southwestern Ontario and beyond in various areas of law including Municipal, Business, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Criminal, Employment, Family, Real Estate and Wills and Estates.
The successful candidate will be geographically located to work primarily out of our Kincardine office with the ability to travel to our office locations, Goderich, Stratford, Port Elgin, Walkerton and Owen Sound, as needed. The successful candidate will have proven client management skills, be detail oriented, have strong analytical and communication skills, an entrepreneurial attitude, and a love of technology and innovation.
- Answering phone calls
- Processing payments
- Arranging, accepting, and delivering courier packages
- Scanning, saving and filing documents
- Witnessing signing appointments for wills and powers of attorney
- Operating seamlessly with technology and practice software, including, but not limited to CLIO, Microsoft Office, Fox-It, and Adobe
- Providing administrative support to our lawyers and law clerks
- Any other tasks assigned
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, with an emphasis on excellence to our clients
- Relevant post-secondary education (College Diploma)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Clio or equivalent billing/client management software, and Adobe
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and prioritize appropriately
The Ross Firm values our professional staff. We have implemented a 4-day work week as well as a defined benefit pension plan. These programs complement our existing benefit coverage and fitness contribution plans. This is an in-office position based primarily out of our Kincardine and Goderich locations. Remuneration will account for experience.
Interested candidates with a desire to live and work in a rural environment with a dynamic team, participate in a 21st century practice, and be a key member of a positive team should apply in confidence with a cover letter and resume through our website at email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.